- Conference fees:
until 15 July 2022
regular Full 395 EUR (€) 495 EUR (€) Student 255 EUR (€) 355 EUR (€)
Cancellation and Covid-19 Policy
The link to the registration form can be found at the bottom of this page.
- IFAC affiliates:
- IFAC affiliates receive a 5 EUR reduction for all categories.
- All registrations (full and student) include:
welcome and farewell reception, lunch vouchers, conference dinner, and 2 free extended abstract uploads
(full paper uploads not included)
- Registration without conference dinner:
All registration options are also available without conference dinner,
with a reduction of 25 EUR.
Registrations including the conference dinner are subject to availability and may only be available for a limited time.
- Student grants:
- Thanks to a generous donation of the Foundation Advancement of Mathematics we can offer a number of grants for students for participation without conference fee. Details can be found here.
- Waived conference fee for participants from the Ukraine:
- Following a suggestion by our co-sponsor IFAC, we will waive the conference fee for participants from Ukraine.
- Fee for upload of full papers (Elsevier hosting fee):
- 25 EUR per paper. Applies to both student and full registrations. No limit on number of such papers.
- Fee for additional extended abstract uploads:
- 25 EUR per paper. No limit on number.
- The excursions on Wednesday afternoon can be booked during the registration process or at any time afterwards by logging into your registration account.
- Additional conference dinner tickets:
- A limited number of conference dinner tickets for accompanying persons is available for 70 EUR per ticket.
- Tokens for paper upload fee code:
For uploading the final versions of your papers or extended abstracts in PaperPlaza/PaperCept you need to enter an upload fee code for each submission. For this purpose, you will receive tokens after the registration process. These will be emailed to you 1-2 working days after the registration. Please have the PaperPlaza/PaperCept submission numbers ready when you start the registration process.
- Registration procedure:
Click here to register for MTNS 2022. Upon completion of the registration you will receive a confirmation email containing a user name and password, which you can use to log into your registration.
Click here for managing your existing registration. After logging in you can book additional add ons (such as excursions or additional dinner tickets) or change your personal data (including user name and password). Please note that you cannot change the type of conference fee, cancel your registration, or reset your password via the registration site. For these purposes please contact the conference organisation by email, see below.
Please contact the conference organisation by email via mtns2022[at]uni-bayeuth.de if you
- ... did not receive a confirmation email after registration
- ... did not receive the upload tokens for PaperPlaza within two working days
- ... want to log into your registration and have lost the user name or password
- ... want to cancel your registration
- ... have any other questions or experience problems during the registration process.
Please check your spam folder if you did not receive the confirmation or token email.
The registration website will close on 31 August 2022. After that, on-site registration will still be possible during the conference. Please note our cancellation policy.
Participants will receive a hard copy of their invoice at the conference. Invoices will also be made available for download via the registration website in September. Participants who need their invoices earlier are welcome to contact the conference organisation via mtns2022[at]uni-bayeuth.de. The organiser of MTNS 2022 is the University of Bayreuth. The official address and the sales tax ID number (VAT number) of the university can be found on its legal notice web page.